The Lil’ Timber is the one wood pellet patio heater in the marketplace. Requiring no electricity, this heater’s flame is powered only by gravity and the venturi made from the stove pipe. The Lil’ Timber has a 60k BTU output! This radiant heat will make sure to warm you from head to toe. The immaculate hopper holds 12 lbs of pellets and runs for approximately 2 hours. The brand new “V” Channel Fire Grate helps to keep the ash content concentrated downward helping get rid of ash and make the cleanup a breeze. Stop or start your Timber heater easily with The brand new shutoff key. A chrome steel top reflector, stove pipe, Base, American made spring handles, and stainless hardware create a clean look, very best for any setting. Heavy Duty 14 gauge firebox and 10 gauge fire plates make sure the longevity of the product. The use of Wood pellets as a low carbon alternative fuel just makes sense when in comparison to the cost and efficiency of propane. Pellets run at a quarter of the operating cost, at the same time as producing twice the volume of BTUs. The Lil’ Timber boasts a heating radius of 10 feet, covering 300 square feet outdoors. No other product in the marketplace compares to what you are about to shop for!
– Dimensions 11W, 20D, and 84 inches T. Weight – 65 lbs
– 12 lbs hopper capacity burns for 2 hours
– Easy start up, simply poor fire gel or charcoal lighter on pellets and light with match
– Easy temperature regulate by dial damper at front of stove
– Shut off time:5 minutes to burn out remaining fuel once shutoff key is inserted. Additional 20 Minutes cool down after fire burns out.
– Heat Distance: Heat Radius is 10′ from stove. Over 300 Sq Ft OUTDOORS!
– Distance to Combustibles: 36″ all directions including above unit.
Damper Dial: Controls the temperature of the heater by adjusting the volume airflow. Reach the perfect temperatures with the damper dial fully closed.
V Channel Firepot: The downward float of pellets is a very powerful to the ash content elimination and the continuous dropping of new fuel. This most up to date fire grate design is configured to permit the optimum amount of oxygen mixed efficiently with the precise mixture of fuel for a high BTU output.
Stainless Hopper: holds 12 lbs of pellets and will run for approximately 2 hours. Hopper extensions are to be had that supply every other 3 hours of run time.
3 Sided Fire Viewing: These high temp glass panes provide a mesmerizing view of man’s greatest discovery.
Top Reflector and Stainless Spark Arrestor: Stops any sparks from leaving the stove pipe and reflects heat backpedal.