(1) Max Detection: 60m
(2) Max Vary: 1500m
(3) Rechargeable Battery: Continuous working 48 hours
(4) Power: 850mA
(5) Frequency: 433Mhz+/-150Khz
(6) Inner Storage: EEPROM 16k*8Bit
(7) Voltage: 9-12VDC
(8) Temperature Vary: -40~85 °C
(9) Operating Humidity: 0~95% (non-condensing)
(10) Ultrasonic Frequency: 400-3000Mhz+/-150Khz
(1) A gray case with aluminum trim, a maintain and two locks
(2) External Battery Port
(3) The Belt Receiver
(4) Head Phones
(5) Receiving Rods
(6) Battery Charger, AC/DC adapter, input AC 115V, output DC 9V
(8) English Operation Manual
Packing main points:
(1) Size/Unit: 51*35*18cm
(2) Weight/Unit: 6.5 kg
(3) Qty./CTN: 1unit
(4) Size/CTN: 53*37*20cm
(5) G.W./CTN: 8.0 kg
This model is the brand new upgraded version in keeping with VR3000. Its system utilizes advanced FORWARD GAUSS technology that may be both an audio and visible detector.
This metal detector used to be first used within the field in 1984 and the FORWARD GAUSS technology that it uses has proven to be (by some distance) essentially the most a success.The program used to be at the beginning developed for pro archeologists and treasure
(1) We add a serve as of indicator lighting fixtures. These indicator lighting fixtures show 20 other distances between the user with a receiver and the transmitter.
(2) Such a lot commonplace frequencies are for detecting targets: Gold, Silver, Copper, Tin, Lead, Diamond (3) Detecting Vary: one hundred-1500m (4) Detecting Depth: 5-60m
(5) After tracking target, you’ll have a few idea of the identification and the precise pinpoint. (6) The face (front) of the transmitter has six LEDs (channel indicator lighting fixtures) around the best; every is labeled for a selected element.
Underground Search Gold Detector VR5000 Long Range Metal Detector for Gold and Diamond
This model is the new upgraded version based on VR3000. Its system utilizes advanced FORWARD GAUSS technology that is both an audio and visual detector.
This metal detector was first used in the field in 1984 and the FORWARD GAUSS technology that it uses has proven to be (by far) the most successful.This system was originally developed for professional archeologists and treasure
(1) We add a function of indicator lights. These indicator lights show 20 different distances between the user with a receiver and the transmitter.