The Minelab X-Terra 705 is the flagship of the Minelab X-Terra Series. It offers without equal in flexibility for Gold prospecting, coin, relic, and treasure hunting. The usage of 18.75 kHz as the usual frequency coil, the X-Terra 705 Gold Pack is particularly configured for gold Prospecting with advance Iron Mask Discrimination and Ground Balance purposes which are ideal for detecting in mineralized goldfield ground.
The Iron Mask discrimination keep watch over may also be exactly adjusted for your most popular setting with the intention to reject ferrous junk, but still detect gold nuggets.
* All 7 X-Terra accessory coils can be utilized at the 705.
* Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment – Lets in a performance advantage in positive spaces such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance somewhat Certain or negative.
* Coin & Treasure and Gold Prospecting Modes. You get a Gold detector plus Coin, Treasure & Relic detector in one!
* 4 preset detecting patterns that may also be custom designed, plus All-Metal mode.
* Iron Mask feature – designed for Prospecting Mode.
* Selection of 1, 2, 3 or 4 Tone ID’s plus Multi-tone Target ID (28) response choices.
* Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation.
* 2 Pinpoint Modes; Auto and Sizing – with the brand new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information not off course characteristics including form and size. Variable tone and graphical indicator.
* Noise Cancel choices Automatic/Manual (5 position).
* Target ID stability – precise, solid responsiveness in prime-trash spaces.
* Certain transflective LCD display featuring a backlight for better screen visibility in dim light stipulations.
* Depth indicators, update regularly, even in Pinpoint mode.
* Low battery audio & visual warnings.
* New 3 year Warranty as same old.
Coin & Treasure and Gold Prospecting Modes
Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment
Iron Mask feature – designed for Prospecting Mode
2 Pinpoint Modes; Auto and Sizing
Selection of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone ID’s plus Multi-tone Target ID (28) response choices