Now you’ll be able to discover the actual that means of the words “pay dirt” for yourself. The X-Terra series of metal detectors are designed for beginners and experts alike. Featured on this series is the rapid recovery VFLEX technology that may pinpoint the precise location of targets.
It offers variable tone and graphic alerts in order to leave no doubt about your potential jackpot. Each and every model within the X-Terra series is designed for fast and easy start-up. Whether you’re taking up a healthy hobby (305 Model), a seek for a lost keepsake (505 Model) or an all out quest for an unclaimed fortune (705 w/Gold Pack Model); the X-Terra series has the lightweight design and cutting-edge detection features to steer you straight there.
– VFLEX Technology: Enhanced digital signal processing designed and calibrated for ultra high sensitivity.
– LCD Display Panel: Easy to read display panel that still provides for quick get entry to to programming features.
– Ground Balancing: This option compensates for changing sensitivity when detecting in several types of soil.
– Multi-Segmented Notch Discrimination: This option saves you effort and time by deciphering easily between trash and treasure.
– Pinpoint Indicator: This option gets rid of long manual searches by giving probably the most precise reading of target location.
– Battery Powered: Energy efficient design is powered by 4 simple AA batteries.
– Audio Feature: Unit is equipped with internal alert speaker and audio jack for personal headphones.
– Ergonomic Design: Lightweight and comfortable design that matches comfortably around your arm for effortless looking.
Compatible with LF (3kHz) water-proof coils in addition to MF (7kHz) and HF (18.75kHz). The LF coil option is ideal for hunting large, deep targets. All 7 X-Terra accessory coils can now be used at the 505.
Increased Ground Balance capability, range now (0-50), allowing user to regulate to ground mineralization.
Extra detecting pattern – Now features 3 preset detecting patterns, that can be customised, plus All Metal mode.
Larger discrimination range…lets in for finer discrimination of high conductive targets.
Selection of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone ID’s plus Multi-tone Target ID (19) response options.