* New, longer lasting nickel metal hydride battery pack
* New Prime Visibility (Hi-Vis) fluorescent bodywork
* New Slimline Lighter weight coil for improved steadiness – more uncomplicated to move in all conditions
* New Improved signal response
* New Enhanced efficiency in salt water
* New Hi-Vis Skid Plate
* New Aspect-Mount Shaft for shallow and surf-wading (to be had as an optional accent)
Minelab Excaliber II 1000 Metal Detector: The Global’s Easiest Beach Detector, now improved!
The Excalibur II 1000 is the fitting coin and treasure detector.
Minelab’s distinctive BBS 17 Frequency and Flooring Rejecting Technology makes the Excalibur Two metal detector the fitting machine. This amphibious detector can move from land, beach, wet sand stipulations to underwater depths as much as 200ft (66m) seamlessly.
Never once more get false signals from detecting in salt water, benefit from the easy, yet efficient discrimination, be stunned on the sensitivity and depth that you simply pull goals from.
The distinctive design of the Minelab Excalibur 2 1000 metal detector permits you to use it as successfully in or out of the water. Whether or not working the beach, wading at any depth or diving a wreck at 200 feet, the Excalibur will carry out each time.
New, longer lasting nickel metal hydride battery %
New Prime Visibility (Hi-Vis) fluorescent bodywork
New Slimline Lighter weight coil for improved steadiness – more uncomplicated to move in all stipulations
New Improved signal response
New Enhanced efficiency in salt water