The Garrett ATX features advanced pulse induction technology, a durable design that meets military specifications, and a new DD coil design for extreme and uniform sensitivity from tiny gold pieces to greater gold nuggets.
The ATX is perfect for gold prospecting, relic hunting in highly mineralized soils, shallow water coin and jewelry hunting, or even for industrial applications. The ATX includes Motion and Non-Motion Modes, Advanced Ground Balance, LED signal strength indicator, Iron Check, and a lot more. The ATX provides maximum detection on all targets on the same time. No wish to switch modes to strengthen detection of 1 target even as degrading every other.
- Circuit Type: Advanced Pulse Induction
- Discrimination: Adjustable, 25 settings
- Search Modes:2 Modes: Motion and Non-Motion
- Ground Balance Range: From ferrous ground (ironstone)to saltwater
- Audio Threshold: YES, Adjustable
- Detection Frequency: 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion Depth: 10 feet (3m)
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 13
- Electronic Pinpointing: YES
- Quick Iron Check: YES
- Standard Search Coil: 11×13″ Mono Closed Searchcoil
- Standard Land Headphones: Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)
- Length (Adjustable): 20″ to 68″ (.51m – 1.72m)
- Total Weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
- Batteries: 8 AA (included); rechargeables and charger also included
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
ATX Basic packages come with:
- Land headphones (Water-resistant headphones sold one by one)
- Soft storage/shuttle case
- Garrett Detector Sling
- Coil Cover (no longer shown)
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger
Maximum Detection on all targets on the same time. No wish to switch modes to strengthen detection of 1 target even as degrading every other. Ground Track with 4 settings: Make a selection setting that easiest handles abruptly changing ground mineralization.
LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings. Water-resistant Speaker: inbuilt for technique to search without headphones.
Frequency Scan: auto serve as for minimizing RFI interference. Volume Keep an eye on: adjust to restrict the response of enormous signals with a view to better hear deep/faint signals.
Advanced Ground Balance: has wide variety to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to big modes. Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance according to your hunting preference and conditions.
Fully Collapsible: the ATX can also be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or any place in between. Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination