The Garrett ATX is without equal multi-frequency detector for all terrains and extreme conditions (highly mineralized ground, saltwater, and so forth.). It features advanced pulse induction technology, a durable design that meets military specifications, and a new DD coil design for extreme and uniform sensitivity from tiny gold pieces to bigger gold nuggets.
- Circuit Type: Advanced Pulse Induction
- Discrimination: Adjustable, 25 settings
- Search Modes:2 Modes: Motion and Non-Motion
- Ground Balance Range: From ferrous ground (ironstone)to saltwater
- Audio Threshold: YES, Adjustable
- Detection Frequency: 730 pulses per second, adjustable
- Submersion Depth: 10 feet (3m)
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 13
- Electronic Pinpointing: YES
- Quick Iron Check: YES
- Standard Search Coil: 11×13″ Mono Closed Searchcoil
- Standard Land Headphones: Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)
- Length (Adjustable): 20″ to 68″ (.51m – 1.72m)
- Total Weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)
- Batteries: 8 AA (included); rechargeables and charger also included
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
ATX Basic packages come with:
- Land headphones (Water-resistant headphones sold one by one)
- Soft storage/commute case
- Garrett Detector Sling
- Coil Cover (now not shown)
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger
Maximum Detection on all targets on the same time. No wish to switch modes to fortify detection of 1 target at the same time as degrading any other. Ground Track with 4 settings: Make a selection setting that absolute best handles unexpectedly changing ground mineralization.
LED Indicators: show signal strength and current settings. Water-resistant Speaker: inbuilt for solution to search without headphones.
Frequency Scan: auto serve as for minimizing RFI interference. Volume Keep an eye on: adjust to restrict the response of enormous signals with the intention to better hear deep/faint signals.
Advanced Ground Balance: has wide selection to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to big modes. Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items with no need to decelerate the scanning speed of the coil.
Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance according to your hunting preference and conditions. Fully Collapsible: the ATX will also be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between. Quick Iron Check feature and adjustable Discrimination