Go anyplace, do anything else, with the all-weather target ID machine that is leak evidence to 250 feet deep, the Fisher CZ-21 Quicksilver Steel detector. Its patented electronics make it deep-in quest of even as it ignores the destabilizing results of salt water, plus, it provides three tones to spot varying kinds of Steel with faint-target audio spice up.
Fisher CZ-21 Steel Detector Controls
* POWER ON/OFF VOLUME: Twin Serve as potentiometer transfer. Quantity settings above “five” amplifyfaint, deep target sounds and restrict loud target responses.
* SENS/BATTERY TEST: Twin Serve as potentiometer and turn.
* GROUND: TWIN LED’s: Two gentle emitting diodes point out signal potential and battery condition.
* PINPOINT: Twin Serve as pushbutton for pinpointing and floor balancing while utilized in conjuctionwith GROUND keep watch over.
Fisher CZ-21 Steel Detector Features
* Submersible to 250 feet
* Twin frequency Fourier Domain signal analysis
* Silent search, VLF, slow motion discrimination
* Wide scan, all-Steel autotune mode
* Pushbutton, VCO no motion, exact pinpointing
* Flip-on-and-go, pre set controls
* Large target alert
* Wet sand operation
* Faint target audio boost
* Pushbutton floor balance
* Increased depth in mineralized soil
* Seperately sealed battery compartment
* Removable keep watch over housing for belt mount
* Full 2 Year Warranty
Submersible to 250 feet
Twin frequency Fourier Domain signal research
Silent search, VLF, slow motion discrimination
Wide scan, all-Steel autotune mode
Flip-on-and-go, pre set controls