Sale!

Bosch SKC36-01 36V Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit

BAT838 battery – 50 percent more runtime than previous generation 36-Volt battery
BAT838 battery – CoolPack technology delivers 2X recharge life
BC3680 charger – cooling fan protects heavy-duty batteries from overheating while charging

The Bosch SKC36-01 36-Volt Lithium-Ion battery & charger starter kit options two Bosch BAT838 4.0 Ah 36-Volt batteries and the BC3680 36-Volt speedy charger. The BAT838 battery delivers 50 % more runtime than the former generation 36-Volt battery; whilst projects are beneath time constraints, battery runtime is usually a distinction maker. Bosch’s CoolPack technology delivers as much as 100 % more recharge life as opposed to different battery packs. The Bosch BC3680 charger can rate a spent BAT838 battery in 45 mins, for more productivity and higher RYOBI. The smallest and lightest charger in its magnificence powers the cells safely. This unit has battery-coverage systems, together with trickle rate – the primary 80 % may be very speedy, whilst the remainder 20 % of the rate is usual speed. Some other coverage measure is a cooling fan, which prevents overheating whilst charging. This charger supplies a charging standing indicator, and it’s compatible with 18-Volt Bosch batteries as neatly. Comprises: (2) BAT838 36-Volt 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries; (1) BC3680 36-Volt Charger
BAT838 battery – 50 % more runtime than previous generation 36-Volt battery
BAT838 battery – CoolPack technology delivers 2X recharge life
BC3680 charger – cooling fan protects heavy-duty batteries from overheating whilst charging
BC3680 charger – charges a spent 36-Volt 4.0 Ah BAT838 battery in 45 mins
BAT838 battery – battery works within the cold all the way down to -4º F

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Bosch SKC36-01 36V Lithium-Ion Battery & Charger Starter Kit”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *