The Ballast box from Titan Attachments is helping you give protection to the integrity of your tractor’s front axle and improves traction by balancing and shifting the load from the machine’s weaker front finish to its strong rear finish. Engineered to carry as much as 800 lb of concrete, sand, or steel, making it one of the capable ballast boxes to be had for Cat 1 tractors. The sliding front door means that you can simply empty the box to scale back weight or for use for extra tool storage in conjunction with the pair of integrated tube holders.
– 800 lb Capacity
– Fits Usual 3 Point Category 1 Hitch
– 2″ hitch ball receiver makes it more straightforward to tow whilst the usage of(Hitch ball no longer included)
– Huge pockets at the bottom make it simple to transport with a forklift
– Includes All Hardware
– Sliding Front Door
– Use with Sand, Steel, Concrete, Gravel, Rocks, and so on.
– Integrated Tool Holders
– Volume: 5.3 cu. ft.
– End: Powder Coated
– Box Dimensions: 25 1/2″ x 24 1/4″ x 15 3/4″
– Hitch ball receiver: 2″
– Center fork pocket to center fork pocket: 10 1/2″
– Tool holder pocket diameter: 2 five/8″
– Bottom to center of lower raise pin: nine”
– Weight: 132 lb
800 lb. Capacity | Fits Category 1 3-Point Hitch
Lower Lifts Pins and Most sensible Link Pin Included | Sliding Front Door
Use With Sand, Steel, Concrete, Gravel, Rocks, and so on. – Integrated Tool Holders
Volume: 5.3 cu. ft. | End: Powder Coated
Box Dimensions: 25.five” x 24.25″ x 15.75″ | Weight: 132 lbs