The GKK/GKKH Flail Mower/Shredder has an adjustable offset that may be set manually or hydraulically with the optional hydraulic cylinder for working on grass, leaves, vine, brush, pruning’s and branches.
The GKK model is a flexible machine, appropriate for mowing grass and above all shreadding/mulching twigs and pruning residue. Way to the powerful structure and oversize rear roller this mower temporarily cuts as much as 3″ subject matter. The machines offset may also be moved sideways with a mechanical or hydraulic system. (optional)
The powerful structure of the GKK is acceptable for commercial / skilled use. Maximum application versatility on any form of residue, from open fields to orchards. Rear bonnet may also be opened for upkeep functions or to help you temporarily cut materials that you don’t want to finely chop. Permitting the mower to expel the cutting out the rear of the bonnet. This feature must simplest be utilized in spaces where there isn’t possibility having subject matter throw out the rear of the mower deck.
- Universal three point hitch with mechanical offset (optional hydraulic)
- Cat. 1-2 hitch
- Cast Iron 65 horsepower steel gears gearbox for PTO 540 RPM.
- Free-Wheel overrunning internal gearbox clutch
- SKF bearings (Ø100mm) situated within the facet panels.
- Intergrated adjustable roller and facet skid units
- Electronically balanced rotor
- Hot forging tool steel shredding hammer taste blades 3 1/2″ wide 27 oz
- Front safety chains
- Adjustable strecher for belt adjustment is definitely accessible
- EC full width front safety guards