iRobot Discovery Series
iRobot Dirt Dog® Models
iRobot Create Models
iRobot Roomba FloorVac 400 Series Models
iRobot Roomba 400 Series:
iRobot Roomba 4000 Roomba 4100 Roomba 4105 Roomba 4110 Roomba 4130 Roomba 4150 Roomba 4170 Roomba 4188 Roomba 4210 Roomba 4220 Roomba 4225 Roomba 4230 Roomba 4232 Roomba 4250 Roomba 4260 Roomba 4296 Roomba 400 Roomba 405 Roomba 410 Roomba 415 Roomba 416 Roomba 418
For longer battery life, don’t leave totally charged battery within the charging bay for long periods of time (over 12 hours) underneath charge when no longer in use. As a substitute, we advise to charge the battery before you plan to make use of it.
How one can Install/Put off:
To Install the Battery %:
1. Flip Power switch to the Off position.
2. Make sure that mud bin is empty, then place Roomba the wrong way up (with cleaning brushes appearing) on a flat surface.
3. Guide the Battery % into the battery compartment the use of your index fingers. The Battery % will click into place when correctly seated in Roomba.
To Put off the Battery %:
1. Repeat Steps 1 & 2 from above.
2. Place your index fingers underneath the guide tabs at the Battery %, then pull upward to liberate the Battery %.
Battery kind:Ni-Cd; Capability: 2500mAh Voltage: 14.4 V
Compatible with: iRobot APS 4905 / Tenergy 11701 / Tenergy 11709
Grade A cells make sure speedy charges and occasional power consumption; Built-in circuit protection ensures each safety and stability.
Revitalize your iRobot Vacuum cleaner by replacing the old battery with our Emblem replacement battery.
Lower Worth than Original OEM iRobot Battery – get monetary savings with out paying for the “i-Robot” Emblem Name.